as most of you both know my bestfriend Courtney is a nanny in Germany. I will be spending two night with her and her host family in Hamburg then we will travel to Denmark, Sweden, and Norway. meanwhile my parents will be spending 5 days in Scotland and a couple days in Northern Ireland. after which we will all meet back up in Ireland for a week.
when I arrived in hamburg Courtney was waiting for me at the airport, what a riot lol haven't seen her in a year!! after begging her to bring a car to pick me up sure enough she rode the dang train so next thing you know I'm sitting on a train headed to her house ! it wasn't 5 minutes into the ride that some Turkish boys (germans hate Turkish, except their food) asked where I was from they were arguing if I was from england or America. it fairly obvious that I am American from the loud voice and obnoxious laugh !!
the ride when well and only took us about an hour to get home. when I arrived at Courtney's house it is beautiful and the kids are sooo much fun ! I can see why she doesn't want to leave here! the kids are Matilda 7, August 5, and Willa 2! they could not be more welcoming, they could not wait to show me their rooms, cars, garden outside. they even had me eating weeds out of the lawn cause they are "so yummy".
Hannah, Courtney's host mom made us dinner and like court always complains there wasn't much meat involved but it did taste very good compared to airplane food that I refused to eat !! patrick, courts host dad asked if I wanted a beer I proceeded to tell him oh I don't drink beer and he said oh okay your a wine person and I said oh no I don't drink alcohol! he said oh okay you can have some water but since you are here lets just use it as an excuse for me to buy some beer lol! her host family is so amazing ! we ended the night by watching the smurfs, yes the blue people! we plan to tour Hamburg all day tomorrow !













No comments:
Post a Comment