Monday, June 22, 2015

..."In Defense Of Cute Shoes & Multiple Bags.."

I feel like at this point in the blogging it is time for some rebuttal, so here it goes!
Each day we wake up and it goes something like this..
Kristen:  Whats the plan?  Where are we going?
Kirt: Well.. we are going to a Castle..the Pfanderbahn..a festival...(fill in the blank)
Kristen: What should I wear?
Kirt:  Oh anything is fine.. we will take a shuttle to wherever, and even if we end up walking the paths are all paved.
Kristen: Great..puts on cute Converse, flats..(fill in the blank).

Of course we get to said attraction and it goes like this:

Arrive at whichever attraction and hike straight up hill for how ever many hours/miles following people in full on Alps hiking gear.  We reach the top of wherever and then the rain comes.  So when we are ready to go down on the shuttle, gondola (again fill in the blank)  Kirt suggests a shortcut... lets just walk down...  So here I am in cute shoes walking down something like the Ogden waterfall hike in a rainstorm.  For 2 days in a row thats what happened, and for 2 days in a row I looked like an idiot, but managed not to fall...which is more than I can say for Bailee...

I only have a few things say about bringing multiple bags..

1. I'M HERE FOR 18 DAYS...I REPEAT 18 DAYS

2.  Anyone who knows me well realizes just getting out of the airport with any luggage that is actually mine is a win....

Thanks for letting me explain, and you're welcome for the spelling and punctuation. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment