
after that we drove around and saw many other places, but my favorite was the one with all the art. I'm not a good listener so I don't know the guys name or why he did it. I think I need kristen to guest blog for further information on the tour. because I nearly fell asleep. 
after that we headed to lunch! mexican was the choice of food, and it was good but nothing like the Mexican food at home. one thing that is really weird about Europe is they don't provide you water when you eat. you have to order still water or else you will get soda water. and everywhere you go you get a glass bottle of water and it isn't cheap. then the guys headed back to take the rental car back, and I guess thats a whole different story but I wasn't there so I will be blogging about the girls side. us girls went to the zentrum (city center) we walked around and shopped way to much. I think I by far made the most purchases..not okay. but we had fun walking around and seeing the town.
helmet (doreen dad) make dinner plans and it was a surprise to all of us. we didn't know what to expect or even what to wear. first we go on the subway and headed out. once we got of the subway we started walking and saw this. 

dinner was at the top of danube building. it was amazing. the food was great and the view was one of the coolest things over ever seen. so when yousit down the restaurant revoles so you can see every part of the city throughout dinner. about half way through dinner it rained for a second and then we saw a beautiful rainbow. it wasn't just any rainbow. we could see the full circle of the rainbow. words can not even describe it.








No comments:
Post a Comment