Thursday, June 25, 2015

day 7

all is well when dad has a coke light !! and reppin weber state. 
we started our day out with breakfast in the hotel. again it was sandwiches and vegetables. at this point I just go straight to yogurt or something else cause I can't do sandwiches anymore. then we ventured off to the zentrum with doreen and her family aka the germans. on our way we saw a ben and jerrys so we immediately stopped and got ice cream and donuts! the germans thought we were crazy. they said "you just ate breakfast" and "that stuff is for dessert, it's to early."  but wow it was delicious and we were all in need of some sugar. 
then we moved on to the zentrum, it was nice weather today. we wore shorts for the first time in 7 days and it was so nice, and we did a little more shopping when we got there.  as we were walking down the road a mime followed dad down the road for a while begging for money it was hilarious. 
today seems to be a bad day on the blog for dad.  then we moved on to a church and it was pretty we went inside and walked around, then we were able to go downstairs under the church to the cemetery. it was kinda creepy and I got an and erie feeling while I was in there. but it turned out to be very cool. 
then we all went to lunch at a good chinese noodle place I liked it. after thAt we split up and the parents when you a museum, the kids went to an amusement park. we couldn't sit around waiting to go to another church, museum, or castle. here is a picture of what I mean.
the amusement park was fun. it was different than the ones we have back home. you pay for each ride rather than the park, so it was more like a big carnival. we started out by going on the swings. but there swing move up a thing that looked like the rocket so you get a whole view of the city. it was so much fun and so pretty. 

then we made a bad decision. we decided to go a ride that made pretty much all of us sick. it was so much fun tho so I guess it was worth it. I seriously just laughed the entire ride. 
we headed back to the hotel after cause me and doreen couldn't do anymore rides. I started filling better tho after abby and I found mini doughnuts. and they were so good . I think my sugar level is getting lower so I'm in desperate need of sugar! once again just like every night we were waiting on helmet and dad to get back from the museum. then we headed to dinner. it was really good and I got schnitzel again , can't go wrong!
 after diner we headed back to the hotel to get ready doreen. simon, abby, and I got really to go out on the town. we had so much fun dancing, singing, and people watching. 
we had so fun. and now we are spending another day in Austria tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment